*** Mar 1st Rehearsal Cancelled ***


As much as I hate doing this, I am cancelling our band practice for this evening. All the weather sites and radar images I am watching show a major winter storm heading our way. It’s not a matter of “if” but “when” it’s going to hit us. Most forecasts show light flurries starting around 6 and the heavy stuff falling around 9 pm. One option Fadi and I discussed was going ahead with our rehearsal but ending early depending on how much snow was falling. I gave this serious consideration but I know that some of you drive quite a distance to Orleans and I don’t want anyone stranded, in an accident or hurt trying to get home. I apologize for doing this but our rehearsal for this evening is cancelled due to weather. An email to all has been sent out reflecting this decision.